Release Notes for 2022
The following releases are for 2022.
22.10 (November 17th)
- Fixed issue where the Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT) was not displayed in the Settlement report.
- Checkout Form error messages have been corrected for Kosovo, Laos and Uzbekistan.
- Support has been added for Vietnam.
- Support has been added for 3 US military ZIP codes for Vertex Cloud Indirect Tax.
22.9.1 (October 19th)
- A fix has been put in place to remove trailing spaces from account email addresses.
- Support for Kosovo as a new tax country for Vertex Advantage.
22.9 (September 29th)
- Minor hotfixes for the add-on service.
- Hotfix for bin file upload.
22.8.1 (August 12th)
The following changes have been made for Business-to-Business (B2B) validation:
- New information and error messages have been delivered for the Checkout Form, the API and the Dashboard-based global VAT validation. These apply when the 'treat as b2c' setting is enabled.
- The third party validation service for Uzbekistan is removed.
- Tax ID syntax check support for B2B is now available for the following countries: South Africa, Switzerland, Albania, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- New B2B syntax check options for supported countries like the European Union (EU) member states.
The following changes have been made for foreign exchange rates:
- The source of rates was changed for the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- The Kazakhstan tenge has been added to the API dictionary of currencies.
22.7 (July 8th)
- The Refunds endpoint was updated to allow the capture of transactions in a single call. For more information, see Get refund details.
- The integration with Vertex Oseries now supports extended addresses.
22.6 (June 29th)
- Caching issue fixed in settlement report.
- Fixed issue where the Webhook URL was not removing trailing spaces when created.
- The date and time on invoices was updated to meet local time zone requirements.
22.5.1 (May 30th)
- Minor technical debt addressed.
22.5 (May 24th)
- Support added for new tax region, Uzbekistan. This is for both Vertex Advantage and Taxamo Assure by Vertex.
- Release of key functions to connect to Vertex Oseries for US tax calculation.
22.4 (April 14th)
- VAT rate for Indonesia changed with known April 1st date.
- Support added for new tax region, Columbia. This for Vertex Advantage only.
- Support added for new tax region, Kazakhstan. This for Vertex Advantage only.
- The BIN number processing now supports 8 digits. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) officially announced the new standard in 2015 with full implementation required by April 2022.
22.3 (March 22nd)
- Support added for new tax region, Nigeria. This for Vertex Advantage only.
- Added validation feature to remove white space from the Webhook URLs.
- New feature added to allow merchants to configure the Tax ID validation timeout.
- Fixed error that caused recurring timeout in the Merchant portal.
22.2.1 (February 16th)
- Fixed issue with duplicate data in Vertex Advantage Plus.
22.2 (February 3rd)
- Added feature for downloading Federal or Provincial only versions of the Detailed Settlement report.
22.1 (January 13th)
- Support added for new tax region, Ukraine. This is for both Vertex Advantage and Taxamo Assure by Vertex.
- Additional Settlement report added for Canada for month-form and month-to.
- VAT rate updated for Bahrain on 01/01/2022.
Updated 25 days ago