The Drop-in UI provides four levels of granularity:
- Pre-built components which attach to a parent element in browser DOM tree.
- These components include region control and business tax number control.
- They introduce their own DOM elements and handle events and logic.
- It is possible to customise labels and text.
- HTML tag
data-taxamo-*attributes, which enable you to attach Taxamo UI logic to existing DOM tree elements. This supports:
- updating form field values
- control visibility of form elements
- two-way binding of fields to Taxamo API data
Taxamo Drop-in UI fields supports the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome desktop/mobile
- Safari desktop/mobile
- Firefox desktop/mobile
- Microsoft Edge desktop/mobile
- Opera desktop/mobile
Updated over 2 years ago
Did this page help you?