The Drop-in UI provides four levels of granularity:
- Pre-built components: These components attach to a parent element in browser Document Object Model (DOM) tree. These components include region control and business tax number control. They introduce their own DOM elements and handle events and logic. It is possible to customise labels and text.
data-taxamo-*HTML tag: This tag has attributes, which enable you to attach Taxamo UI logic to existing DOM tree elements. This supports the following features:
- Updating form field values
- Control visibility of form elements
- Two-way binding of fields to Taxamo API data
- Direct Endpoint Access: You can access the
The service's Drop-in UI fields supports the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Updated 2 months ago
Did this page help you?