This example shows a process flow that illustrates how the service can be integrated with your webstore. The steps here are designed to illustrate a typical transaction flow from viewing a product's details page, to adding to the basket, to confirming the transaction. Some details have been simplified in this example.
The steps are as follows:
- Customer visits store.
- Request returns tax information.
- Customer sees price including tax.
- Customer adds goods to cart.
- Requests returns tax information and creates transaction.
- Customer makes purchase.
- PSP confirms payment details.
- Transaction confirmed.
- Transaction is confirmed in Vertex.
- Invoice issued to customer from Vertex.
- Customer receives invoice in an email.
- Data sent back to Merchant's ERP system.
This is summarized in the following graphic:
Updated 4 months ago