Releases for 2024 are listed here:
- Support added for multiple Tax IDs for Canada for the Checkout Form.
- Added ability to validate GST and HST Tax IDs in Canada instead of the PST.
- Invoice footnotes are limited to 256 characters.
- Support has been added for Tax ID validation for Egypt.
- Support for validation of Tanzanian Tax IDs has been added.
- Advantage Plus only. Addressed issue with Filings filter in Live mode.
- Addressed some errors in Stripe webhook handling.
- Advantage Plus only. Addressed an issue where the Payment Reference was not displayed in the Filing Summary.
- Addressed timeout errors that can occur on the Transactions tab.
- Consultation ID is added to Vertex Validator.
- Users can now download the Detailed Settlement report from the notification email.
- A new B2B report is added for India. See B2B Reports.
- Addressed issue where in rare circumstances some transactions to be duplicated in the Detailed Settlement report.
- Added feature to allow for the caching of invalid tax IDs for a country.
- Advantage Plus only. Invoice formatting issues are addressed for some countries.
- Support added for validating multiple Tax IDs in the Checkout Form.
- Addressed issue where some foreign currency exchange rate sources had not been updated.
- Addressed issue where some rates from the Oman source were not retrieved correctly.
- Addressed issue where Date Range selection values could be partially hidden behind a UI table in certain circumstances.
- Addressed issue that caused parsing error for some foreign currency rates for the Singaporean source.
- Negative amounts can now be displayed for regions, such as Canada, that can have multiple authorities.
- Addressed issue where some unnecessary calls were sent to Stripe when Checkout Form fields not related to Stripe were updated. These no longer occur.
- Added database validation for Swiss Tax IDs.
Release notes are also available for the following years:
Updated 29 days ago